Marketing Specialist (Intern) – India UHR
LOCATION: Bangalore, India
AREA OF INTEREST : Marketing and Communications
JOB TYPE : Intern
TECHNOLOGY INTEREST : *None
JOB ID : 1345994
Job Description – Marketing Specialist
Start: April 2022
Duration: 8 to 12 weeks
In Cisco, we have an outstanding opportunity where we actually get to use the technology we build!
More Freshers Jobs:
- Goldman Sachs Engineering Campus Hiring Program 2022 Apply by 9th Jan 2022
- DXC Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Associate Professional Information Security Bangalore
- Infosys Internship for Students and Graduates with Certificate
- Infosys Job Openings for Freshers as Systems Engineer in Across India
We are Innovators
We drive innovation to propel business transformation while maintaining operational quality.
We are Accelerators
We accelerate digital solutions to generate cost savings and efficiency gains for enterprise growth and success.
We are Transformers
Challenge yourself and find the career path in Marketing that you’re passionate about! Identify business issues and collaborate with intern cohorts and Cisco leadership to create a project plan. Partner with an experienced mentor. Interface with Cisco Marketing leaders and work in areas such as brand, product, communications, public relations, social media, operations and/or market research. Learn the foundations of marketing and use those skills to help jump-start your career.
What You’ll Do
Utilize and expand your marketing and communications skills by completing an 8 to 12 weeks internship in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment.
Work hard, have fun, and leave the office each day with more knowledge and insights into how a large, global marketing organization functions.
Successful candidates will work on real-world problems in areas such as: content marketing, digital marketing, data analytics, communications and field marketing.
You will participate in a variety of professional development opportunities, network with senior executive leadership team, give back to your local community, and socialize with a community of global marketers.
Your team and area of discipline will be assigned to you based upon your educational background, skills, aspirations and interests.
Who You Are
Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Analytics, Business Administration, Business Management, International Business or a related area
CGPA of 7.5 (out of 10) and above
This requirement is for 2023 passout only
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
Self-motivated with a sense of curiosity
Team oriented, have strong communication and influencing skills
Demonstrated interest in marketing – internship, coursework or work experience in the areas of Market Research and Analysis, Data Analytics and Insights, Content Creation, Marketing Project Planning and Execution
Detail oriented, resourceful, and able to prioritize under deadlines
Leadership, interpersonal skills, creative thinker and problem solver
- Graduate Engineer Trainee Bengaluru Collins Aerospace
- Associate Technical Support Engineer PowerSchool | Bangalore
- MetricStream Off Campus Drive 2022 B.E/B.Tech 2021 Batch 6 LPA Bangalore
- T-Systems Freshers Recruitment Drive | Software Engineer |3.5 LPA to 4 LPA
- Google hiring Software Engineer University Graduate, 2022
- Capgemini off campus drive – BSC/BCA 2021
- Amazon Wow Internship in 2022 – Software Development Engineer Intern
- CGI Recruitment 2022 Associate Software Engineer Hyderabad Apply Now!