About Citi :
Citi’s mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients. We have 200 years of experience helping our clients meet the world’s toughest challenges and embrace its greatest opportunities. We are Citi, the global bank – an institution connecting millions of people across hundreds of countries and cities.
The Applications Development Supervisor is an intermediate management level position responsible for providing full leadership and direction to a team of employees in an effort to establish and implement new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to lead applications systems analysis and programming activities.
Job Title: Quality Test Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Pune
APPLY LINK AT THE BOTTOM
Free Programming Courses
Role and Responsibilities:
- Supports initiatives related to User Acceptance Testing (UAT) process and product rollout into production. Testing specialists who work with technology project managers, UAT professionals and users to design and implement appropriate scripts/plans for an application testing strategy/approach.
- Conducts a variety of process monitoring, product evaluation and audit assignments.
- Documents findings and prepares nonconformance reports.
- Tracks nonconformance items and ensures items are resolved before project moves to production.
- Creates and maintains testing verification matrices.
- Gathers, maintains and reports on quality metrics.
- Verifies traceability in project work products.
- Exhibits good understanding of procedures and concepts within own technical area and a basic knowledge of these elements in other areas.
- Makes evaluative judgments based on the analysis of factual information; resolves problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience and guided by precedents.
- Has limited but direct impact on the team and closely related teams through the quality of the tasks services provided.
- Exchanges ideas and information in a concise and logical way; recognizes audience diversity.
- Perform other duties and functions as assigned.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Education and Skills :
- 0-2 years Quality Assurance experience preferred
- Understanding of QA within Software Development environment
- Logical analysis skills and problem solving Proven ability to work to deadlines.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under own initiative or as part of a team.
- Experience in Designing & Executing test cases
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
More Freshers Jobs:
- Freshworks Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Customer Success Specialist
- DHL Off Campus Hiring For Associate System Support Analyst
- Couchbase Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Graduate Software Engineer
- Cadence Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Software Engineer
- Esko Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Support Engineer
- Infosys Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Associate Business Analyst
- Cyient Freshers Recruitment 2022 Hiring As Trainee Apprentice Jobs
- Accenture Hiring Associate Software Engineer Fresher