ENROLL LINK AT THE BOTTOM
Skills you will learn
- Create your first repository
- Clone it to your computer and add files
- Push your changes to GitHub
- Learn how to see differences between old and new files
- Learn how to do all of this on the command line, as if you were deploying code on a live server!
You only need your computer, we’ll tackle the rest together!
You do NOT need any special or expensive software
Welcome to the 30 minute free Git and GitHub crash course!
Employers and developers everywhere are using Git. This is why you should learn it (and also because it’s powerful and a really cool tool!)
Git is a powerful (and VERY popular) versioning tool for web developers. But it’s hard to get started because there’s a lot to know and everyone assumes you already know the basics.
Looking for a short course on Git?
Looking for a short course on GitHub?
Then this is the course you’re looking for!
This course is perfect for a web developers who’s next step is to learn Git and GitHub.
The core of this course is less than 30 minutes, and you’ll learn:
- How to create a repository
- How to copy it to your computer
- How to add files to your repository
- How to send the changes to GitHub
Plus you’ll learn:
- Git fundamentals, and
- GitHub fundamentals
More Courses :
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Technical Overview
- Git: Become an Expert in Git & GitHub in 4 Hours
- Learn Flutter – Beginners Course
- Beginner PHP and MySQL Tutorial