Candidates who successfully make it through the process will be offered a role in the Engineering function at Goldman Sachs offices in India.
- Registrations: November 23, 2021 – 9:00am IST to January 9, 2022 – 11:59pm IST
- Aptitude Test: January 16, 2022
- Technical Test: February 20, 2022 (only for those shortlisted through the aptitude test)
- Those shortlisted post the Aptitude Test will also be engaged in a month long coursework in the build-up to the Technical Test in order to help them prepare and upskill for the next assessment
- Interviews: First week of March, 2022 to the Third week of March, 2022 (only for those shortlisted through the aptitude and technical tests)
This program is open to all engineering students in India across pre-final & final year of graduation and post-graduation.
- 2022 New Analyst: Graduation in 2022 (Full-time hire – May/June intake)
- 2022 Summer Internship: Graduation in 2023 (Intern hire – April/July intake)
- DXC Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Associate Professional Information Security Bangalore
- Infosys Internship for Students and Graduates with Certificate
- Wipro Job Openings for Freshers as Trainee Across India
- BYJUS Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Business Development Associate
- Adobe Recruitment 2021 Tech Intern BS Apply Now!
- Infosys Job Openings for Freshers as Systems Engineer in Across India
- NTT Data Freshers Recruitment 2022 | Technical Support Engineer | Any Degree