About ISRO Free Online Course on Geoprocessing
change, natural resources, wildlife, land cover, and many other applications.
Processing this vast amount of data in a time and space-efficient manner and deriving useful information and knowledge from data is one of the most challenging aspects of geospatial technology. We invite you to attend this training program on Geoprocessing and visualization on web platforms. The course is scheduled from January 17-28, 2022.
More Courses :
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Technical Overview
- Git: Become an Expert in Git & GitHub in 4 Hours
- Learn Flutter – Beginners Course
- Beginner PHP and MySQL Tutorial
- Overview of GIS and different geospatial data types
- Overview to Python programming using
- Introduction anaconda and Jupyter notebook
- Raster data processing, resampling, and analysis
- Vector data processing and analysis
- Geo-spatial data visualization on web
- Familiarization with various open-source geospatial data processing libraries e.g. GDAL, Geopandas, etc.
|17-01-2022||4:00 PM – 17:30 PM||Fundamentals of Remote Sensing & Geographic Information System||Kamal Pandey|
|18-01-2022||4:00 PM–5:30 PM||Introduction to Anaconda, Jupyter Notebook, and Overview of Python||Ravi Bhandari|
|19-01-2022||4:00 PM–5:30 PM||Introduction to Numpy and Matplotlib||Ravi Bhandari|
|20-01-2022||4:00 PM–5:30 PM||Reading and Visualizing Raster data||Ravi Bhandari|
|21-01-2022||16:00 PM – 17:30 PM||Raster Data processing(Writing, Stacking, Sub setting
etc.) in python
|24-01-2022||4:00 PM–5:30 PM||Raster Data processing (Mosaicing, Local
Analysis, Proximity, etc)
|25-01-2022||4:00 PM–5:30 PM||Reading and Writing Vector data using GeoPandas|
|27-01-2022||4:00 PM–5:30 PM||Vector Data Analysis using geopandas||Ravi Bhandari|
|28-01-2022||4:00 PM–5:30 PM||Basic Image Processing and Image + Classification using machine learning||Ravi Bhandari|
|28-01-2022||4:45 PM – 5:30 PM||Panel Discussion||Kamal Pandey, Ravi
Bhandari, Dr. Harish
- Familiarisation with Basics of Remote Sensing and GIS
- Basic knowledge of computer programming preferably in python
Yes, you get a free verified certificate from ISRO on the successful completion of the course.
Note: Based on 70% attendance and 40% in the online examination you will be given a Certificate.
How to Apply for ISRO Free Online Course on Geoprocessing?
For Official Course Brochure CLICK HERE.
For Official Course Notification CLICK HERE.
- Register for the course through the official website.
- On successful submission of the application, a registration number will be received via email. Activate your account by clicking on the link provided in the email.
- Once the submitted documents are approved, login credentials of the IIRS E-CLASS platform will be shared through which classes can be attended.