Job Description :
As a member of one of the most innovative and fastest growing groups at Pega, you will work closely with talented engineers and product owners across the globe to build a highly scalable Software as a Service (SaaS) offering.
Job Title : Associate Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Hyderabad
Experinence : Fresher
Role And Responsibility :
- In this role, you’ll help us design, develop, implement, test, deploy and operate the components and services that power Pega Cloud services. You will be adopting best devops practices using industry standard CI/CD solutions.
- Pega is staying on the cutting edge of technology, this is your chance to get your hands on working on leading technologies to solve interesting problems.
Education and Skills :
- 0 – 2 years of software development experience, preferably in a product development company.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Strong analytical thinking, problem solving and debugging skills.
- Agile/Scrum development methodology knowledge/experience.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and design, passionate about learning new technologies, must be able to implement code that meets engineering excellence standard with minimal oversight.
- knowledge of programing language (Java, Go-lang, Python) along with associated industry-standard frameworks.
- Exposure to Development, Deployment and Writing Infrastructure As Code (IAC) using one of cloud platform ( AWS, Azure, GCP, OpenStack)
- Good verbal and written communication skills and must be a fast learner.
More Freshers Jobs:
- TATA Health Freshers Recruitment 2022 Associate Programmer
- KPMG Job Openings For Freshers as Software Analyst
- Genpact Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Associate Data Management
- Micro Focus Job Openings for Freshers as Software Engineer
- Honeywell Job Openings For Freshers as Software Engineer in Pune
- Wipro Off Campus Drive 2022 Associate Analyst
- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers as Cloud Support Associate