Job Title : Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Work Location : Bangalore
Experinence : Fresher
APPLY LINK AT THE BOTTOM
Free Programming Courses
Role and Responsibility:
- Develop and Support the Referential applications.
- Interaction & regular communication with onsite partners for clarifications
- Ensure adherence to defined procedures
- Ensure adherence to time schedules & quality standards
- Respond promptly & effectively to client requests
- Organize workload & team members in effective manner
- Work closely with superiors on various projects
- Proactively seek to identify and improve current core procedures.
Education and Skills :
- Candidate should have 0-3 years of exp.
- Sound knowledge on Object Oriented programming language, Any Database, SQL.
- Should have very good analytical skill.
- Should be very good team player and behavioral skills like communication, presentation etc.
- Should be ready to work on development and support activities (DevOps).
- Should have Knowledge on SDLC cycle, Agile methodology and CI-CD tools like Jenkin, SONAR
- Opportunity to work with some of the best minds in a team and learn a lot on the technical front. Get mentored/groomed on the best practices followed in the software industry.
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
More Freshers Jobs:
- HP Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Procurement Operations Analyst
- KLA Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Associate Software Engineer
- DHL Off Campus Hiring For Associate System Support Analyst
- Couchbase Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Graduate Software Engineer
- Cadence Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Software Engineer
- Esko Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Support Engineer