Which of the following can act as possible termination conditions in K-Means?
1. For a fixed number of iterations.
2. Assignment of observations to clusters does not change between iterations. Except for cases with a bad local minimum.
3. Centroids do not change between successive iterations.
4. Terminate when RSS falls below a threshold.
A. 1, 3 and 4
B. 1, 2 and 3
C. 1, 2 and 4
Answer D. 1,2,3,4
- Amazon Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Associate
- IQVIA Freshers Recruitment 2022 Hiring As Product Support Trainee
- GSK Hiring Associate Programmer
- Autodesk Freshers Recruitment 2022 Hiring As Junior Software Developer
- Dhruvsoft Hiring As Software Engineer Trainee
- Sapiens Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Associate Developer
- Global Edge Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Software Analyst
- ICICI Bank Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Probationary Officers